Thursday, March 4, 2010

Random Pictures

I don't really have much to tell about these last few days. We are trying to figure out stuff for me to do so I've spent the last few days just following them around to grocery stores, schools, etc. That is completely fine with me! I was/am so jet-lagged. At about 3 or 4 in the afternoon, I would start feeling like I need to go to bed. I've been making myself stay up at least until 8 just so I can get used to the time here. This time has been good for me  just to chill. Here are some random pictures of the last few days...

Dirt road we have to go on to get to the house. This is one of it's better spots.
Working on crafts for prisoners to do. Remind you of anything Mom?
Tanner's chapel play about Joseph. He's the one in the blue, standing up. He played Joseph's father. Really cute play!

2 comments:

  1. Cool stuff. Ask your hosts if they might know my grandparents (Hilton and Wanda Terry). They did some work in Rwanda as well as other French speaking countries in Africa. Have a good weekend - take pictures of worship on Sunday. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. E aí, tudo certinho? E os tecidos? Já entregou as mulheres? Gostaram? Conta mais o que estás fazendo... beijo, saudades

    ReplyDelete