Friday, March 5, 2010

Just more pictures...

I am so mad at myself. I made a video of Marty speaking in Kinyarwanda to one of his friends who is helping him write a dictionary. The problem is, I filmed it from so far away, you can't hear what they're saying (not that you'd be able to understand it anyway). I'm going to have to film another conversation right up in their faces so it'll work next time. Fun. So today, I'm just going to put some pictures of parts of my day (what a surprise, I know).
 Sorry some of the pictures are blurry... my camera has been kind of funky today.

1 comment:

  1. Bronwyn,
    Your time in Africa is finally here! You are so brave to take on an adventure like this. I can see you're still getting settled in, but I know that God is blessing everything you do and everyone you meet already. I know this because I've seen your sweet heart for serving Him!

    I wanted to tell you that over my spring break this year, I am going to be in Ghana for a school project. I'll be there March 13-19. I know it's still pretty far away from where you are, but I want you to know that I will be thinking of you while we share a continent for a while! :) I will be praying for you!

    Love,
    Whitney ... and all the other Aggies too! ;)

    ReplyDelete