Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Finally Here!

I'm finally here in Rwanda! Seriously, that might have been the most exhausting trip I've ever had. It took FOREVER! But, I'm finally here... and safe. Which is the most important thing. No turbulence AT ALL.

Today has already been busy. This morning, we walked to the ladies sewing/quilting class. It was great!

After lunch, Louise and I went to 2 grocery stores. I saw a lot of different foods. Let's just say I don't think I'll ever be eating pickled eggplant, olives, tomatoes or anything else. Gross.

Here are some pictures of my first day here! (which isn't even over yet)

6 comments:

  1. It's sounds like your having a lot of fun!
    Please bring some weird m&m's for us.

    Love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved your blog! I bet I have checked my computer 5 times this morning to see if you posted anything yet! We miss you around here - today and yesterday it took me forever to cook lunch BY MYSELF! I am having to get used to not having my "mom assistant" around. Have fun! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WEIRD M&MS!!! i miss you a ton and it looks like you are having lots of fun!!! love ya!! ans

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad we can keep up with you on here!!! take care! Miss Susan Lipe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Já estou com saudades! Este blog está o máximo! Que bom saber que estás bem e que Deus está te providenciando momentos tão especiais! Curte muito cada momento, porque tu também és muito especial! Estou sempre orndo por ti. Um beijo grande.

    ReplyDelete