Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Kids

I normally didn't take a camera to school. It's too much of a distraction for the kids and, since they do the same thing every day, it really wouldn't be that interesting. On my last day of school, I took my camera and took tons of pictures. Here are some of the cutest ones.
Aren't they precious?
Okay, this one has to be the cutest little girl in the school. Her name is Bernadette. 
In this one they're doing the traditional Rwandan dance. 
Singing the national anthem.
Um, so cute!
I love this picture! 
These are my favorite pictures from that last day. I already miss the kids and the teachers. I got an e-mail from one of the teacher's saying the kids asked about me everyday. I don't know if that's true or not, but it makes me feel loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment