Wednesday, May 12, 2010

After School

After my last day of school, the nuns invited me to stay and eat lunch with them. I did and it was so much fun!
The white one is Brazilian. She is so sweet! She made brazilian food just for me. It was so yummy! I think I was missing good brazilian food. After lunch, they took me to see their garden. It was so beautiful. The flowers in my header are from there.
Okay, I never thought I'd say this, but these nuns are so silly! Like making me crack up at goofy stuff.
After this, it was time to go say goodbye to the teachers.
I miss them all already!

3 comments:

  1. I love all your post! Please, put more picture here.

    Love ya!

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bronwyn, we are so proud of the woman you have become. Reading your posts and looking at the photos you took of your time in Africa has really impressed us. I especially enjoyed this post. Seeing you in the pictures with the nuns really solidifies for me who you have become in Christ. We praise God for you and keep you in our thoughts and prayers as you prepare for college. God bless you, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bronwyn,

    Wow...what great pictures. I LOVE the one that you said you love. It's so amazing with the color on the right side. I also like the picture on another post of you holding hands with one of the nuns. You are so sweet. I like reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete