Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm Home!

If any of you read my parents blog (which I'm sure all of you), you know that I've gotten home safely. I should have told you before (oops) but I figured that all of you read Dad's blog.

I don't really want to have this blog for my "normal" life. I'm really not that interesting and I'm not the creative writing Blume child. I still have a few more pictures of my time in Rwanda that I want to show you, so I'll keep writing for a few more posts.

I'm so glad to be home, but I was going through the pictures of my last day of school and I realized how much I miss it there. I really do hope that I'll be able to go back again one day, even if it is just for a short visit.

Oh, and I have a new blog header. It was supposed to be done on the first of May but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment