Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Koonce Family

The Koonces are like Claudine... they deserve a post all their own. Even more, because they had to put up with a teenage girl that they didn't even know living in their house for 2 months.

It was so hard for me to know how to tell you all about them. Just because they did so much for me, it's hard to explain it all.

I thought I would put some of the little things that they did for me.

- Louise talked to me and kept me company every day. I loved spending time with her.
- Marty drove me to another city so I could go on the gorilla trek.
- Tucker got Christmas songs stuck in my head. They still haven't left.
- Taylor and Tanner were so sweet to me and asked me to jump on the trampoline with them
- Trevor made me laugh and gave me hugs.

Okay, that ended up being one of each person (duh). I really don't know how to describe all the nice things they did for me every day to make me feel like I was a part of their family. I feel like I've known them forever.

Koonces, I hope you're having a great furlough. Ride lots of rides for me at Disney World! Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Não vamos ter blog dos EUA?
    Saudades!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping In Touch provides support for independent home living and domiciliary care as well as aid call and silverline Our Companions take the time to get to know each person they are assigned to. This on-going contact with our Customers is designed.


    Keeping In Touch

    ReplyDelete