Thursday, April 15, 2010

Safari!

I really have no clue how to do this post. I took over 350 pictures on our safari. I kept thinking "I know my family would love this, so I'm going to take as many pictures as I can for them." We had SO MUCH FUN!! We saw I think 18 animals, but I was only fast enough to catch some. Here they are...
Cape Buffalo.
Hippos. This one's a little bit hard to see. Look for floating heads.
Monkey. Squint really hard.
Giraffes. We counted 18.
Impala.
Topi. These were everywhere. I don't know how I didn't get a better picture. They surrounded our camp site.
Zebras.
We also saw warthogs (PUMBA!) and lots of different birds. I had so much fun! We got to ride on the roofs of the Land Cruisers looking at all these animals. So pretty!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness those giraffes are so pretty. buy me one. give it a pink leash, with sparkles. and buy it giraffe leaves. and bring it back here on the plane. and name it craig. thank you, ans

    ReplyDelete