Sunday, April 11, 2010

My New Header

So, I have a new header. Duh. I love this one. It's so different than the other one's before. I took all these pictures while we were in Kenya. On Thursday, they had a bird walk for anyone who wanted to go. Since it was at 7, only 5 people showed up.
We saw so many different kinds of birds and all of them were so unique! The prettiest one we saw was the Great Blue Turaco. It's huge! Isn't it pretty though?
No, I didn't take this picture. But this picture doesn't even show how pretty it is. The colors on it are so bright! Did I say it's huge?
We had lots of fun on our bird walk and I wish I could have gotten better pictures of all the birds and beautiful flowers. 

1 comment:

  1. pretty bird!!! how is the gorilla trek? love grace and ans

    ReplyDelete