Monday, March 29, 2010

For My Family

Dad, I crossed the Source of the Nile. As you look at this picture, remember what the Bible says about being jealous.
Mom, I know you'll know what this is. They're covering my bed. But we have to share.
Ans, this is a tea field. This picture reminded me of the kinds of pretty pictures you take.
Garrett, in Uganda, they drive on the wrong side of the road and the wrong side of the car. It's weird.
Carys, this happened to us twice. These baboons were RIGHT BESIDE OUR CAR!
Anderson, we made this girl a dress out of newspaper. (Mom, she's starting at ACU in August!)
Vuvs, can you see the big scary dinosaur looking bird? It was in our front yard. Creepy.
I missed you all SO MUCH this week. I wish I could have been with you guys. Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Bronwyn,

    You are so sweet and thoughtful. I love how you chose a picture that would mean something to everyone in your family. I hope you had a wonderful birthday in Africa.

    Love you,

    Aunt Cheryl

    ReplyDelete