Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Itu!

I haven't blogged this past week... I know everyone who reads this blog (pretty much Mom and Dad) missed reading my lovely blog posts, but it was for a good reason. Ansley and I were kind of busy. We spent the week in Itu, São Paulo with Mark and Ali Kaiser. They have 3 kids: Bárbara, Manu and Carioca. They are all in their 20's. They also have a dog Buckeye and a crazy maniac that they also call a dog named Jeremias. We stayed there to do the ACT on Saturday in a city near Itu. We had so much fun!

We stayed SO busy. I know Mark and Ali are probably laughing at this because I think it was pretty much their normal lives. Mom asked us what we ate there, and we only could remember 3 or 4 meals. Crazy!
Playing mexican train... we played this game at least once a day I think.
Ali and I organizing stuff at their house and getting ready for the Chique Show (homeless people come over to eat lunch every Friday at their house).
Going to a birthday party in São Paulo, about an hour or 2 away from Itu.
Our new big brothers Carioca and Manu. Sorry about my drunk face in this picture. I think I knew I was in the middle of a blink, but I was too tired to pose for another picture.
At the airport on Sunday.
Us with Buckeye and spaz dog.
Ans, I'm so glad we got to go on this trip together! I had sooo much fun. Love you!
Mark, Ali and kids, we're so glad we got to spend this week with you! We had a blast! We love you and miss you already.

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog!!! Haha I've found that not only is blog reading enjoyable and it keeps you up to date with people's lives buuut it's also THE best way to procrastinate homework or studying and not feel guilty :) College Tip #1.
    --Chelsey Shaver

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had a lot of fun too!!! love ans

    ReplyDelete