Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year

Yesterday I was thinking about how so far I haven't posted anything with very many pictures. So I figured that today I would put some pictures of our New Year's Eve party. We had a lot of fun!

Our awesome chefs.

A famous soccer player. He told us that he will be not only the best soccer player in the world, but also the best scooter rider. By the time he's 12.

Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet.

The family photographers and a really cute baby.

Joe Jonas also paid us a visit, but since he wasn't wearing a shirt, he didn't allow the picture to be posted.

My blog and the family blog (blumesinbrazil.blogspot.com) have gotten New Year's makeovers! I think they both look so much better than before.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Fudge Stain!!!

    Love,
    Grace Lou.

    ReplyDelete