Sunday, January 31, 2010

New Header

So... in case you haven't noticed, I have a new blog header for February! I probably should have waited until tomorrow, but I'm bored right now. I'm sorry you have to look at such a large picture of my head, but I couldn't figure out how to shrink it. Good thing February is a shorter month!

I probably won't be blogging tomorrow, because Ansley and I have to pack. We're going to Itu, São Paulo to take the ACT. It was the only place they had to take it before I go to Rwanda. I also have to get a shot tomorrow. For meningitis. Have you ever googled how to get meningitis? Apparently people who hit their heads often (clumsy, otherwise known as me) have a greater chance of getting it.

Also, does anyone ever wonder why February is spelled with the R after B? Because you don't pronounce the R. I know this because I spelled it wrong and had to redo the blog header. I'll do great on the ACT, right?

It's so extremely hot here. Right now, at 9 pm, it's 86 degrees but it feels like 99. No air, just ceiling fans. Anderson just came in the den to tell me, almost crying, that he was so hot and nothing could help him. He already took a cold shower and he knows, it doesn't help. He didn't want a hug because of the heat.

1 comment: